The use of our website is possible without providing personal data, except pseudonymized personal data. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Internetsites are using so-called Cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies", which are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
Our site uses the following types:
- First-Party-Cookies: are stored and managed directly by us.
- Third-Party-Cookies: are not in use.
Contradiction advertising mails
The use of contact data published under the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam e-mails.
Relevant legal bases In the following, we inform you about the legal basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), on the basis of which we process the personal data. Please note that in addition to the regulations of the GDPR, the national data protection requirements in your or. our country of residence and domicile. If more specific legal bases are also applicable in individual cases, we will inform you of these in the data protection declaration.
- Consent - The concerned person has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose or several specific purposes.
- Legitimate interests - The processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the concerned person that require the protection of personal data prevail.
Security measures We meet in accordance with the legal requirements taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, the scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent to which the rights and freedoms of natural persons are threatened, appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
Transfer and disclosure of personal data
We do not process personal data and do not provide data to other entities, companies, legally independent organizational units or persons or disclose it to them. Exceptionally, payment institutions such as the tax office are, in which case we observe the legal requirements.
Data processing in third countries We do not pass on data to a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA)).
Deletion of data The data processed by us will be deleted in accordance with the legal requirements as soon as the consent granted for processing is revoked or other permits are omitted (i.e. if the purpose of processing this data is omitted).
If the data are not deleted because they are necessary for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing is limited to these purposes. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes.
Rights of the concerned persons As concerned person, you have various rights under the GDPR:
- Right of objection: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the personal data that takes place under the GDPR, including profiling based on these provisions.
- Right of revocation for consents: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to information: You have the right to request confirmation of the processing of your data.
- Right to correction: In accordance with the legal requirements, you have the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
- Right to deletio and restriction of processing: In accordance with the legal requirements, you have the right to request that your data be deleted immediately.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the legal requirements or to request its transmission to another controller.
- Complaint to the supervisory authority: You also have the right, in accordance with the legal requirements, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.